When you visit this website, our server logs the following information which is provided by your browser for statistical purposes only:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the address of the referring site (for example, the previous site that you visited); and
- your server's IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider's machines).
In addition, our server logs the following information:
- the date and time of your visit; and
- the address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
All of this information we use only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant.
Electronic mail addresses
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it, and will not be added to a mailing list unless you request that this be done. We will not disclose it without your consent.
Some pages of this Internet website provide the facility for users to subscribe to email mailing lists or logon to restricted access areas. To subscribe/logon to these services users must provide either a valid email address or a specific user name and password. These details will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and you will not be added to any other mailing lists unless you specifically request that this be done. Email mailing list addresses are stored on a separate server and can only be accessed by authorised Clarko's Performance staff. Your email address will not be disclosed without your consent.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites. Clarko's Performance is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content accuracy of these websites.